Looking For Help From A Michigan Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
If you or someone you know was injured in a Michigan motorcycle accident, you are probably looking for legal help from an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer. The laws in Michigan are complex and confusing and you need reliable answers to your questions and solutions to your problems. We can help you immediately on your road to recovery!
Our experienced biker injury attorneys will answer all of your questions and concerns, including:
- Which insurance company is responsible for paying your no-fault insurance benefits for a motorcycle accident?
- What forms do you need to file to start your no-fault insurance claims?
- Who must pay your medical expenses and hospital bills or injuries from the motorcycle accident?
- How much money can you claim in lost wages while you are recovering from the accident?
- What are the time deadlines and procedures for filing your insurance claims?
- Can you make a property damage claim for the damage to your motorcycle?
- Are you entitled to make a claim for pain and suffering for injuries suffered in the motorcycle accident?
- What is a fair settlement amount for your case?
- How much does it cost to hire an attorney to represent you after your accident?
- Who is the best Michigan motorcycle accident lawyer to handle your case?
Our law firm specializes in representing motorcyclists and passengers injured in Michigan accidents. We have earned the highest possible rating in the legal profession for both skill and integrity and have won too many honors and awards to list on this page. We are well-respected by both serious bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts for our skillful legal representation and have achieved extraordinary settlements and jury verdicts for our clients. We are members of ABATE and other organizations and provide free seminars and legal resources to motorcycle groups throughout the State of Michigan.
Our law firm chooses to handle a small amount of select cases so that we can offer high-quality personalized service to our clients using experienced trial attorneys, not paralegals. This enables us to provide the best possible legal representation while maintaining excellent relationships with our clients.
If you do have a case that requires legal representation, we will handle your case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. We will also pay all of the file expenses and costs for you so it literally will cost you nothing unless we win a settlement for you.
To get started, call us now at (800) 606-1717 for your Free, No Obligation Case Review. You will speak to a friendly and experienced Motorcycle accident attorney who is eager to assist you and answer all of your questions. You will never be rushed off of the phone. If you choose to hire us as your lawyers, we can arrange an appointment with you in our office or we will be happy to visit you in your home or hospital. There are strict time deadlines for filing claims so it is important that you call us today.
Get Help From Michigan’s Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
We represent bikers injured in Michigan motorcycle accidents in all cities and counties, including Ann Arbor, Battle Creek, Bay City, Dearborn, Detroit, East Lansing, Flint, Grand Rapids, Jackson, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Midland, Monroe, Mount Clements, Muskegon, Novi, Pontiac, Port Huron, Royal Oak, Saginaw, St. Clair Shores, Southfield, Sterling Heights, Taylor, Troy, Utica, Warren, Ypsilanti, ,Allegan County, Bay County, Calhoun County, Cass County, Eaton County, Genesee County, Huron County, Ingham County, Jackson County, Kalamazoo County, Kent County, Lapeer County, Lenawee County, Livingston County, Macomb County, Muskegon County, Monroe County, Oakland County, Shiawassee County, St. Clair County, Washtenaw County, Wayne County, Wexford County and all Michigan cities and counties.Google+